Rp.5.000,- Toko 3 barang 10rb
Soldering Iron WD-42 220V-240V 40W for high reliability soldering IC, TV Set, Circuitry, Radiogram
|When a large heat capacity is required|
How to solder :
- Clean the parts to be joined
- Clean soldering iron tip and “tin” all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
- Heat parts (not solder) to be joined.
- Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
- Don’t apply to much solder unneccesarily.
- When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a short while and a smoke never comes again.
- Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
- Don’t pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, it will shorten the heating element life.
- After finish the works, cool it down naturally.
- Don’t file the long life tip face.